T. C. Homesley, Jr. was licensed to practice law in the State of North Carolina in 1958. He entered the United States Army as a First Lieutenant in the Judge Advocate Generals Corp in September of 1958 and was released from military duty with the rank of Captain in May of 1962. In August of 1962, he joined the firm of Collier, Harris & Collier by establishing an office of that firm in Mooresville, NC, and thereafter became a partner in the firm of Collier, Harris, & Homesley. The basic structure of this firm stayed in existence until 1976 when the firm of Homesley, Jones, Gaines & Dixon was formed and that firm has now evolved to the present firm of Homesley, Gaines & Dudley, LLP.
Homesley,Gaines,Dudley & Clodfelter, LLP
© 2014 - 2016 All rights reserved.